About This File
Skytells Framework is an Application Development Framework - a toolkit - for people who build web sites using PHP. Its goal is to enable you to develop projects much faster than you could if you were writing code from scratch, by providing a rich set of libraries for commonly needed tasks, as well as a simple interface and logical structure to access these libraries. Skytells Framework lets you creatively focus on your project by minimizing the amount of code needed for a given task.
What's New in Version 3.4
Skytells Framework v3.4 is here!
First of all, This is the 1st release in 2018 and the 17th of Skytells framework's development history.
This release contains a lot of amazing features, extra components and more stability.
And of course we care much about performance, The performance of the main framework core has been optimized which provide %9 of bootstrapping speed with less-resources including less usage of memory.
What's New ?
Brand new dependency injection system.
Brand new dependency resolver
- Which provide fast bootstrapping and optimized performance
Brand-new CLI Commands.
Precoded App Templates
- Precoded templates are developed for fast-coding.
- Performance optimized by 9% ( Faster than v3.3 )
- Core & Kernel fixes
- View Driver optimized
- Skytells Components optimized
- BASH Debugger bootstrapping issue fixed.
- Developer Console Exceptions on PHP < 5.5 fixed.
- New Ecosystem for kernel dependencies
There are no depreciations for this release.
For more information about this release,
Please read our Release Notes on our website.